The University of Law
The University of Law prides itself as one of the oldest educational institutions in the UK for legal studies. Their foundation dates back to 1876 when the leading tutorial firm Gibson and Weldon was established.
Since then, ULaw has trained more practising lawyers than anyone else in the UK and has over 64,000 alumni across the world, giving students excellent networking opportunities.
The University of Law was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. They were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for their undergraduate students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
ULaw has taken its expertise in training people for professional careers in the legal profession and applied it to career pathways in business, criminology and policing. Study programmes offered at The University of Law are designed to provide you with academic knowledge and the practical skills necessary to succeed in whatever career you choose after graduation.
Here are some reasons why you should consider The University of Law: The variety of study programmes:
ULaw offers a wide range of study programmes in law, business, criminology and policing.
Our law courses are designed to provide you with the transferable skills you need, whether you are committed to working in the legal sector or want to explore other career options.
We offer a wide range of Qualifying Law Degree course taught by highly qualified academic tutors at a wide range of campuses or online. We also offer the option of a Foundation Year with a number of our campus-based courses. You can choose to study the LLB with a specialism in a particular area, on campus or online, to give you a head start in a chosen field. Listed below is our law course list:
- LLB (Hons) Law, 3 year, accelerated 2 year, and online
- LLB (Hons) Senior Status
- LLB (Hons) Law with Business
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology
- LLB (Hons) Law with International Business
- LLB (Hons) Law with Government and Politics
- LLB (Hons) Law with Legal Innovation and Technology
- LLB (Hons) Law with Criminal Justice
- Dual Degree LLB in Civil and English Law with IE University
- BSc (Hons) Professional Policing
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- MA Law
- MA Company Law
- MA Corporate Governance
- MA International Business Law
- MA International Corporate Governance
- MA International Human Rights
- MA Medical Law and Ethics
- LLM Company Law
- LLM Corporate Governance
- LLM Corporate Governance Grad ICSA
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Corporate Governance
- LLM International Human Rights
- LLM Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- LLM Medical Law and Ethics
- LLM Master of Law (General)
- MSc Legal Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma Legal Technology
- Postgraduate Certificate Legal Technology
Listed below are business degree courses offered at The University of Law
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) International Business Management (Top Up)
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Law
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Law with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Digital Business Management with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management with Foundation Year
- International Foundation Program
- MSc Strategic Business Management
- MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics
- MSc Corporate Financial Management
- MSc Data Management and Cyber Security
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Digital Sales and Management
- MSc Financial Compliance
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Global Accounting
- MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management
- MSc International Marketing
- MSc Project Management
All of our law courses are designed to ensure you gain a formidable range of essential skills that are welcomed throughout the business world. From working in multinational companies, banking and finance, to technology, media and charities, a legal qualification is highly regarded by employers across a variety of sectors.
Taught by experts
Over 90% of our LLB tutors are qualified lawyers and all of our Business School tutors have considerable commercial experience. ULaw specialises in teaching and applied professional research. This focus on developing innovative and highly effective teaching methods is endorsed by employers.
Study programs at The University of Law are designed to provide you with excellent academic knowledge and the practical skills to succeed in whatever career you choose after graduation. You will learn through peer to peer discussions, exposure to simulated real-life situations, workshops, seminars and guest speakers.
U Law is a higher education provider with a unique international outlook whose alumni work across the world. Whether your ambition is to work as a lawyer or in another industry, studying at The University of Law will ensure you’ll get the best possible start to your career.
An Award-Winning Careers Service
Our specialist careers and employability service is one of the largest in the UK, with over 30 experts providing one-to-one guidance to help you reach your career goals.
“ULaw helped me secure my training contract” Inshaal Ahmad, ULaw Student
International Leadership Summer School, Berlin
As part of our ongoing commitment to supporting your career ambitions, we will be offering all students starting undergraduate degrees the opportunity to attend our International Leadership Summer School in Berlin*.
We Support Your Ambition
Your future career is our priority and we have paved the way for so many of the world’s top lawyers and business leaders to reach their full potential. We will help you realise your ambition by providing one-to-one tutor care and a nurturing environment alongside excellent teaching.