University of Law Business School
There is certainly no need to tell you the UK is firmly valued as a global leader for business education. Among British business schools which receive praise for their unparalleled quality is The University of Law Business School.
The core of their long-term mission is preparing business graduates who will have the intellectual capacities and professional responsibility to deal with challenges that they will face in the business world. Your business degree at this school promises to open new horizons in your academic life and determine your success in your career.
Part of the famous University of Law, this school is built upon principles of academic excellence. Study programs taught here cover a vast range of business topics and teaching methodologies combining theory and practice. This is done in order for you to gain knowledge while at the same time learning to apply it in real-life situations. What further differentiates this business school from the rest is their excellent academic staff. Tutors at The University of Law Business School are business professionals with a strong educational background and rich experience in a wide range of business sectors. They show a high rate of commitment in regard to their work with the students and are always at their disposal to respond to certain needs. Their professional tutoring and personal empathy will help you discover your true potential in your career.
This is all made possible thanks to an innovative teaching approach embraced by The University of Law Business School which offers ample contact time to its students. What definitely makes The University of Law Business School a perfect place to get your business degree is their wide network of partners.
The University maintains various collaborative agreements with other business schools in the world which provides the students with the valuable opportunity to travel abroad. Furthermore, The University of Law Business School has earned a strong reputation among many national and international employers. Many students who have performed well on work placements have later started a business career in the same company.
Below is shown a full list of business degree programs offered at The University of Law Business School
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing) with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) International Business Management (Top Up)
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Law
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Law with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Digital Business Management with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing with Foundation Year
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management
- BSc (Hons) International Business Management with Foundation Year
- International Foundation Program
- MSc Strategic Business Management
- MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics
- MSc Corporate Financial Management
- MSc Data Management and Cyber Security
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Digital Sales and Management
- MSc Financial Compliance
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Global Accounting
- MSc Leadership and Human Resource Management
- MSc International Marketing
- MSc Project Management