According to the official statistics, a portion of roughly 27% international students enrolled in British higher education during 2016/17 was seeking a degree in Business related subjects. In absolute terms, this is to say, 121,675 out of 450,660 total foreign enrollees started their business degree-course at the 2016/17 academic year.
Sincerely, if there’s any subject-field where British higher education excels and is a global leader that is definitely the business. Many successful businessmen and entrepreneurs who lead some of the most powerful and innovative companies in the world hold a business degree from UK universities. This business schools’ superlative quality coincides with this outstanding popularity among gifted students from all around the world.
Being this much sought-after, the business schools in UK are some of the toughest to enter. Fortunately, there is a large number of business schools all across the country and the chances of finding a proper place for you are higher.
If you’re an ambitious student looking for the best deal in UK’s higher education and you don’t have any idea on how to sort theses universities out then you’re in a lost land. Passing on each one’s website and trying to carefully calculate everything is something it takes time, patience and at the end may not even take you where you want. Don’t worry, we have made a scrutinized evaluation of all of them and we bring you top 50 Business Schools in UK.
London Business School
Without no doubt at the top of this list stands the London Business School. The university is constantly considered as one of the best business schools not just in UK but far beyond. Despite being established in 1964, within this short time frame the university has set itself as one of the most reputed in the world in business-related subjects. Its core mission is to prepare and educate excellent students for the challenges of global business issues by providing them with a strong theoretical and practical foundation. Students from 109 countries seek a business degree at this university and its large alumni community counts over 42,000 graduates.
LSE –London School of Economics and Political Science
Founded in the far year 1894, the London School of Economics and Political Science today is one of the most renowned business schools in UK. It not only attracts students from inside UK, but there are many international scholars who dream of getting a Business degree at this university. As it stands, the institution counts 8,150 international students coming from 133 countries of the world. At the LSE 18 Nobel prize winners have studied or taught, including here George Bernard Shaw and Christopher Pissarides.
University of Warwick – Warwick Business School
In the past 50 years, the Warwick Business School placed at the heart of the University of Warwick has become one of the most elite business schools in the whole UK. This school is highly valued for its excellent and unique study programs which aim to give their students the deepest understanding of the practice of business and management.
University of Cambridge Judge Business School
The Cambridge Judge Business School was established in 1990 to teach management and research to its students. Today they have set themselves as one of the best business schools in UK with their academic excellence. At the core of their long-term mission stands the goal of preparing skilled and educated businessmen who will have the courage and knowledge to solve future problems related to business and management. This is done by offering these students a close mentorship during their studies and by maintaining close cooperation with each organization involved somehow in the process of education.
University of Oxford Said Business School
The history of this school takes us back in 1965 when the University of Oxford opened its Centre for Management Studies. Officially, the Oxford Said Business School established itself as a Business school in 1996. Despite not having a long history, as an integral part of one of the greatest British universities, the University of Oxford, the Said Business School is one of the most highly-reputed business schools in UK. With their wide range of excellent study programs, world-class professors and brilliant facilities, their aim is to educate future businessmen and managers who will have the required knowledge competence to address business issues.
Imperial College London – Imperial College Business School
Part of one of the greatest and most valued university in UK and beyond, the Imperial College Business School is maintaining this reputation with dignity. Currently, this school is valued as one of the best in the country. Its unique study programs are a perfect combination formula between theory and practice. Those who choose to seek a business degree at this school will carry a higher employability and the opportunity to seek numerous successful careers.
The University of Manchester – Alliance Business School
As their motto says “Helping you get to where you want”, the Alliance Manchester Business School is a place for those students who know where they’re heading in their career as a businessman. The School’s vision for the future is to become one of the best in the whole country, similar to the university part of which is it, the University of Manchester.
Cranfield School of Management – Cranfield University
The Cranfield School of Management is proud to be one of the oldest business schools in Europe. Same as the university part of which is it, the Cranfield School of Management is wholly postgraduate, offering some interesting postgraduate degree courses like MBA, MSc, DBA and PhD. A central focus of their study programs is research to ensure students get the real touch with business needs. Their long-term vision is to apply the latest academic and research knowledge on solving problems related to business issues.
University of Edinburgh Business School
As an important section of one of the oldest universities in the whole world, the Edinburgh Business School has a long history. It came into existence in 1919, when the first students started their commerce Bachelor degree here. Today, the Scottish Business School is considered to be one of the best in the whole UK. Your degree at this university aims to prepare you for identifying the problems and successfully addressing them in your future.
Lancaster University Management School
The Management School at the University of Lancaster has been consistently one of the best business schools in UK, being ranked always among the top. At this school you’ll find numerous study programs, therefore there are always chances of finding a program which will correspond with your interests. Defined as a research-oriented institution, at this school students will have to engage in different research activities in and out the university sat the end of their degree they will be ready to enter the job without any minor problem.
Below is the full list:
- London Business School
- LSE –London School of Economics and Political Science
- University of Warwick – Warwick Business School
- University of Cambridge Judge Business School
- University of Oxford Said Business School
- Imperial College London – Imperial College Business School
- The University of Manchester – Alliance Business School
- Cranfield School of Management – Cranfield University
- University of Edinburgh Business School
- Lancaster University Management School
- City University Cass Business School
- Durham University Business School
- University of Leeds, Leeds University Business School
- Aston University Aston Business School
- University of Bath School of Management
- Ashridge Business School
- Henley Business School – University of Reading
- University of Glasgow – Adam Smith Business School
- University of Sheffield – Management School
- The University of Nottingham –Nottingham University Business School
- University of Birmingham Birmingham Business School
- University of Strathclyde Strathclyde Business School
- Cardiff University Cardiff Business School
- University of Exeter Business School
- Oxford Brookes University Business School
- Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
- Nottingham Trent University Nottingham Business School
- Kingston Business School – Kingston University London
- Open University Business School
- Ashridge Executive Education – Hult International Business School
- Edinburgh Napier Business School
- University of Bradford School of Management
- Cardiff Metropolitan University – Cardiff School of Management
- Coventry University Coventry Business School
- Loughborough University School of Business and Economics
- University of Southampton – Southampton Business School
- Sheffield Hallam University –Sheffield Business School
- Northumbria University Newcastle Business School
- University of Surrey –Surrey Business School
- Brunel University Brunel Business School
- Plymouth University – The Plymouth Business School
- University of St Andrews School of Management
- Middlesex University London Business School
- Heriot-Watt University Edinburgh Business School
- De Montfort University Leicester Castle Business School
- Aberystwyth University – Aberystwyth Business School
- University of The West of England Bristol Business School
- University of Gloucestershire Business School
- Robert Gordon University Aberdeen Business School
- The University of Winchester – Winchester Business School
Join 22,141 other students interested in studying in UK and get regular emails sent to your inbox with helpful articles about studying in UK, latest news and many scholarship opportunities...
Enter your personal email address below:
Your information is 100% safe and will not be shared with anyone else. You can unsubscribe with one click at any time.